Ergo 2F ESD Fabric 200 Tilt Chair
- Use for high tech environments
- To allow electrical charge to pass through the chair, conductive fabric/vinyl is secured to copper bands within the seat where metal t-nuts are installed on the copper bands. Metal screws are used to connect the mechanism to the t-nuts which allows the charge to continue through the entire down to the conductive floor.
Fully upholstered dual curve backrest 17"w x 19"h
Back angle, seat pan tilt, seat and back height adjustment
- Seat height range: 20 1⁄2"-27 1⁄2"
- 26" Polished Aluminum Base
- 2 1⁄4" ESD Glides
- Surface to Ground Resistance 105 - 109 OHMS
- Options include: Dual wheel urethane ESD casters, ESD T-arms
The Ergo 2F ESD can also be specified to meet clean room standards, meeting the cleanliness specifications for:
- Federal Standard 209E, Class 1, 10, 100 & 1000 environments.
- ISO 14644-1 Class 3, 4, 5 & 6 environments.
We Also Recommend