tCentric Hybrid Ergonomic Office Chair - All Mesh Grey Frame
The tCentric Hybrid with Airless Cushion Technology™ provides you with both the sleek appearance and breathability of a mesh chair and the adjustability of a great ergonomic chair.
With revolutionary Airless Cushion Technology™, best in class back height adjustment and lumbar support, and 3 way adjustable armrests—all backed by a 12 year warranty—the tCentric Hybrid is in a class of its own.
Get the tCentric Hybrid, the best of both worlds!
- Tilt tension with forward and back seat tilt
- Tilt lock control with infinite positioning
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment from 18" to 23"
- Back height adjustment moves backrest up to 5"
- Seat depth adjustment allows seat to move in and out 2.5"
- Seat angle infinite lock free float moves seat forward and back
- Back angle adjustment moves independently of seat
- TC360 Swivel Arms offer 4" height adjustment and 360 degrees of rotation
- Multi tilt mechanism allows user to adjust seat pan tilt independently
- Height adjustable lumbar pad allows perfect lumbar spine support
- Dual-curve backrest adjusts vertically to help ensure lumbar support and remains in alignment with frame's lumbar curve
- User-friendly geometric-shaped adjustment paddles for easy recognition and icon plate with website address to indicate where user can access step-by-step adjustment video guide
- 5 dual-wheel nylon carpet casters
- Weight: 65 lb.
- Back size: 19"W x 25"H
- Seat size: 20"W x 19"D
- Rated for 8 hour workdays for users up to 280 lb.
- Designer: Miles Keller
- GREENGUARD Certified
- Level Certified
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
We Also Recommend