Single Monitor Sit/Stand Workstation | WorkFit-S 33-344-200
Ergotron's desk-top sit-stand workstations are designed to retrofit existing furniture and provide an economical way to offer you the benefits of altering from a sitting to standing position throughout your workday.
Convert any surface into an adjustable-height standing desk with the attachment of the WorkFit-S. Make computing comfortable for prolonged periods—stand up whenever you want.
This sit-stand workstation is extraordinarily simple to use. With the push or pull of a hand, you can instantly raise or lower your keyboard and display in one easy motion, yet all the while the system will remain stable throughout your work routine.
- Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge .47" to 2.4" (1.2 to 6 cm) thick
- NOTE: Because mounting surface materials can vary widely, it is imperative that you make sure mounting surface is strong enough to handle mounted product and equipment
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry—avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity
- Keyboard tray includes mouse tray that installs on left or right
- NOTE: Extra-long cables may be required to span between standing and sitting heights
- * Weight Capacity: Maximum total load on height-adjustment assembly = 35 lbs (16 kg). LCD weight = 16–28 lbs (7.3–12.7 kg), keyboard tray ≤ 5 lbs (2.3 kg). For proper operation the total weight of components when added together should not exceed 35 lbs (16 kg)
- Recommended for some Apple displays, such as legacy 27" & iMac (late 2009 to mid 2011 models)
- Lift Range: LCD and keyboard adjust 18" (46 cm) in tandem; LCD adjusts 5" (13 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 23" (58 cm)