Ships Partially Assembled Within Canada!
airCentric2™ combines a sophisticated aesthetic with modular design, full adjustability, and airflow comfort.
Backrest and Seat
• 5" patented back height adjustment system
• Plastic back cap with airflow vents
• Proprietary airflow molded polyurethane foam and structure
• Front upholstered dual curve backrest (19"w x 24"h) Seat
• Attached to the back height adjustment paddle, the optional air pump is simply activated by squeezing the paddle, allows various pressure options for exact lateral lumbar support
• Multi Tilt mechanism
• 25" glass reinforced high profile, black nylon base
• 5 dual wheel nylon carpet casters
12 years, 3 shifts, labour included
Defects and functional failure of materials up to a weight of 350 lbs
10 years on ergoCentric Approved fabrics
Made in Canada
Greenguard Certified and constructed with eco-friendly soy-based foam